Monday, December 05, 2005

Art Basel


Art Basel swept into town ONCE AGAIN!!! As usual it was crazy. Traffic was insane between the design district and downtown all the way to Miami Beach. Working at a PR firm, we had a ton of events to attend an a few to host/work.

I am not going into specifics of who, what, when and where... But I think it's becoming a bit overrated. I can't blame it on ebing old (since I am so young). Well, let me rephrase that. The events and after parties are over rated. There were some amazing pieces at some of the exhibits I attended.

It was pretty amazing to see clothing as art pieces. Fixtures and interior design elements as art pieces. There were some amazing "out-of-the-box concepts...

However, I am glad it's over. Art Basel just makes the work week go from 5 days to 7 days... That means... No Day Off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home