Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The Mary Tyler Moore Show



Sometimes I think that I am a bit weird. In a good way! I love oldies... Movies from the 30's, stle from the 40's, cars from the 50's, drugs from the 60's, lingo from the 70's, childhood in the 80's...

Anyways, one of my favorite TV shows is The Mary Tyler Moore Show! I think it's phenomenal! I love Mary and Rhoda... and Mr. Grant, too.

Mary never ever wears the same outfit twist, and that ends up being a great thing because her style is what the gays call "FIERCE!"

I think this TV show was one of the great American comedy tv series. And I just bought Season 4! That makes me the proud owner of the first four seasons on DVD!

Here's a little factoid.. They had to redo parts of the pilot episode because they had Mary divorced, and in the 70's that was unheard of... so they turned her into a woman who just ended a relationship because he didn't want to propose!

Here's the original intro!

1 Comments:

Blogger Eddie said...

Takes me straight back to my childhood. I caught the repeats as a child (I'm not that old) and the theme song resonates...

Besos

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home