Sunday, April 08, 2007

Life Has Its Way Of Doing Things


So, I haven't been blogging multiple entries a day like I used to. The thing is... I've been going through alot.

I have dealt with so many deaths in the past few months, from my father to friends to others. It just doesn't stop. And now a dear friend is in critical condition in the hospital.

I have been in a horrible place mentally. I can admit that! I have never really had to deal with death until months ago (and it just hasn't stopped).

I was reminded today by a dear loved one that I am going to California in a week. I totally realized... Life has a way of doing things. This trip couldn't have come at a better time...

I need a good mental clearing!

1 Comments:

Blogger Eddie said...

I'm so sorry to hear that dude. I too have been in the midst of some sadness and haven't been in contact with friends because I feel I emotionally recover better on my own.

I haven't gone anywhere dude...

Hope your trip to Cali is renewing for your soul...

Besos pa

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home