Thursday, December 15, 2005

They Can Never Take Away Your Truth



So- My little buddy ALex gave me the idea for this entry.... I hope he doesn't get offended I am stealing his creative ideas.

Some idiots like to tease me, and give me all of this crap that their little buddies are bigger briney fans than me! That's insane... I am the first to admit I am not the biggest Britney fan. But I know for a fact that I am a bigger fan that any old fat ass or young skinny twink! I made Daniel watch a few Britney DVDs yesterday... It got me thinking...


Favorite Songs
I Got That (Boom Boom)
Do Somethin
And Then We Kiss - Jukie XL RemixBorn To Make You Happy
You Drive Me (Crazy)
Stronger
What It's Like To Be Me
OverProtected - Darkchild RemixEarly Mornin'

Favorite Videos
Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)
Do Somethin
Stronger
I'm A Slave 4 U

Favorite Albums
Britney & In The Zone

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaisn Hart said...

Oh I'm so glad there is someone out there who loves Britney as much as me! I think you're my new bestfriend...lol.

Take care.

GG

3:17 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

I know I'm not the "young skinny twink" you mentioned... cause I'LL be the first to admit that as much as I love the girl, I'm anything BUT her biggest fan! [Ahem!]

P.S. - the "Overprotected (Remix)" video is really hot and one of my faves... I just wish she wouldn't wear that yellow thing she calls a dress.

P.S.S. - I can't find my cell phone?

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home