Tuesday, January 03, 2006

From The Bottom of My Broken Heart



• "I'm 6' tall, have brown hair and brown eyes. I enjoy horseback riding, long walks on the beach and the wind whipping through my hair. Ha ha ha."– Kevin Federline, whose first single, "PopoZao," was released Jan. 1, introducing himself on his new Web site

• "Come January, I'm just gonna hibernate and eat pizza and sleep."– Gwen Stefani, who recently announced she's pregnant, to Entertainment Weekly

• "If I was as famous as some people are at 18 years old, I would have been shooting crack into my throat."– George Clooney, to Rolling Stone

• "He's my best friend. I'm his best friend. I, personally, can't cut someone out of my life, even if he's hurt me. It's a process."– Sienna Miller, on beau Jude Law, to Vogue

• "Any girl who is interested must simply be born female and between the ages of 18 and 45. They must have an IQ above 130 and they must be honest. ... No deformities, third legs, fifth nipples. ... I'm completely alone and I'm completely miserable." -- Sean Lennon, announcing an open call for a new girlfriend, to the New York Post

• "I was always an Indian. I liked the roughhousing part of it. I got into fights back then, too."– Naomi Campbell, on playing cowboys and Indians as a child, to New York magazine

• "Women often look silly when they're doing comedy, not seductive or sexy. That's why I'll never be a big star." -- Sarah Jessica Parker, who stars in the new comedy The Family Stone

• "The best roles for actors don't really come until they are 31 or 32. You've got to be a man to play a man."– Match Point star Jonathan Rhys Meyers

• "Aliens came down here in peace to show us a new level of creativity, and it worked, man."– R. Kelly, on the inspiration for his 12-part "hip-hopera," "Trapped in the Closet," to Entertainment Weekly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home