Thursday, December 29, 2005

Let Me Be


What’s the big hoopla?

Everyone is just pulling me in every direction!

New Years this…
And
New Years that…

To be frank, I don’t care! Corey mentioned the Jamie Fox party @ the Delano. I am not down with that. Although the last party I went to @ the Delano was during the VMAs. It was a great party. I am just not sure if I wanna get down and dirty like that this year.

Then it was Prive and Lindsay Lohan! My light bulb went off for this one. What fun, yes? I am super close buddies with the club’s PR girl! This sounded a tad-bit more enticing! But at the end of the day- it will still be crazy and hosted by an underage party animal! Even if I got hooked up, I am just not vibing the whole CRAZY South Beach thing.

Monique is bartending all evening, so I was told to go with the gang to see her. I don’t know if I want to do that! I rather stay home or go all out.

House party here…

House party there…

Family thing, too…

And the always exciting TWIST!

Twist is the Mecca of Gay South Beach. The bar/club has been around for 12 years! It has 6 bars, a dirty reputation, the NICEST bartenders, pool tables, games, VIP areas, hot men, etc etc etc…

We did this last year. Never a cover & always a groove- the place stays open until 7am on New Years. I am scared to go this year. All I need is to stumble out the place @ 7am after 6 bottles…

I rather just stay home and watch the fireworks from my downtown flat… with my cat…

But that’s not happening!

1 Comments:

Blogger Naked Boy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home