Thursday, January 19, 2006

Something To Live By II


So there's speculation that I was hinting something to someone regarding my post Something To Live By.

For the record, I have said this quote every single day since I was 16 (maybe 17). In fact, I may be getting 2 tattoos this weekend, and I want that quote. I wanted to get feedback from people, and see some reactions.

This world is already fucked with bad karma! So I ask every single one of you reading this blog to not feed into sorrow of others. I am the most blunt person ever, and I don't speculate and speak for other people. If I wanted to say something, I would say it brutally, honestly and bluntly!

Remember, life is too short... The glass isn't half empty. The glass isn't half filled. It's just there- half way!

2 Comments:

Blogger Naked Boy said...

I find the glass half full and I against the tattoo. I don't like large tattoos.

4:28 PM  
Blogger The Persian said...

I respect people who speak their mind and don't hide the fear of consequence.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home