Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Various Therapies



Tomorrow is my sister's birthday. March 1st. She actually missed the leap year.

Anyways, I went shopping with my mother after dinner. I made a fuckin' killer ROPA VIEJA. For those of you who don't know about hispanic food, it's a delicious shredded beef dish. We did some serious damage in the mall.

However, my mom jokingly screamed how she couldn't go anywhere with me. Wanna know why? Cuz right now as I am righting this blog, I am bundled in a freakin' cloud. I bought myself the softest (AND I MEAN SOFTEST) white robe known to man kind. Oh, its fuckin heaven!

I LOVE SHOPPING! It makes me feel great. I am bringing all these new objects into my life. They just sit there lifeless in the store, then I bring them home and bring them to life. I accessorize, colorize, and hottie-ize all these objects.

But to getting back to the whole point of the blog...

I did some serious therapy session. After the mall, we went to CVS to obtain some birthday cards and bags, and all that crap one buys for gifts. I stayed in that card aisle forever. I just love reading cards. Birthday cards, get well cards, love cards, anniversary cards, im sorry cards, i miss you cards.

Sometimes I even buy like 10 cards, just to have on reserve. It's soul cleansing..

Try it sometime...

1 Comments:

Blogger Eddie said...

Two birthdays to two people who are very close to us...

A sign from the gay gods?

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home