Tuesday, February 27, 2007

What’s Going On In My Head?



I remember my senior year in high school. In fact, I remember it as though it was yesterday.

You see, I suffer from some serious “toys-r-us” complex. I just don’t wanna grow up. Okay- so I backtracked a bit.

Senior year in high school, we had to put a quote below our pictures in the yearbook. At the time, this was a major deal. I mean… this would define who I was during this extremely important time of my life. A time in my life where I was figuring who I was at that time and who I was going to be in the future. I searched and searched and searched. Well, I found it!

“IF WE WEREN’T ALL CRAZY, WE’D ALL GO INSANE!” – Jimmy Buffet

This was it. This was me in a nut shell.

So today, I sit here and ask myself, do I give that quote too much credit. Do I act crazy and embrace that eccentricity because of that quote? Do I use it as an excuse? No matter what the answer is… I walk up to the shoreline (I can’t say mountain top cuz im in Miami) and scream… “IM CRAZY AND I LOVE IT!”

So while I live my life working, spending time with family and hanging with friends… I embrace the quirkiness of each individual.

I fall in love with crazy stray animals.
I enjoy conversations with crazy strangers.
I love dancing to crazy music.
I crave reading the works of crazy writers.
I watch crazy movies.
I shop for crazy clothes.
I flaunt crazy sneakers.
I live in a crazy city.

-CRAZIETOY420-

1 Comments:

Blogger Eddie said...

I enjoy crazy conversation...

I enjoy the crazy ladies with way too much makeup on...

I enjoy you...

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home