Monday, January 09, 2006

ROCCO RICCI


I am so sick and tired of bullshit…

It’s Monday… and my day was devoted to working on an evite for one of my clients. I didn’t mind that so much since I rather enjoy doing some graphic design work. I love playing on photoshop and illustrator… However, I kept getting interrupted by this nagging im-er.

I was dog sitting for 4 dogs all weekend and didn’t have time to go out all that much. My roommate left town to visit his boyfriend, and my best friend was in Las Vegas.

I know what you are thinking… Dog sitting does not take up 24 hours a day. But it does when one of the puppies is just a couple of months old. He is still being potty trained and tears up everything. My best friend’s bath mats got completely shredded because of this little puppy.

He’s the cutest little wire hair miniature dachshund. His name is Rocco! I love him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home