Friday, March 09, 2007

NYC... Here I Come...

So, I am going to NYC on Tuesday Morning! I can't wait...

I booked my hotel... The Pod Hotel...



It's looks like a super cute place! Anyways, I need some serious peace of mind! Everytime I go to NYC, I walk with my eyes a bit more opened. I take in all teh city has to offer, and I reflect on myself! I help find the individual in myself...

I am planning a lot of educational activities. I have never been to the American Museum of Natural History. EVer since I was a toddler, I had a passion for dinosaurs... Now I get to see the fossils and remains...

I am going to see friends that I have had for over a decade. I can't wait... Two of them are as close as my brothers...

I am going to take my little mini laptop so I can blog and post some cool pictures of something.. But that's still about 4 days away!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip. I love NYC and each time i visit I fall in love all over again. Why can't relationships be like a nice vacation?

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home