Wednesday, March 14, 2007

OH MY FREAKIN’ GOSH!




My flight began very awesome. The plan was like half full (if that)… I had an entire row to myself to just sprall out and relax. We leave a few minutes earlier than scheduled, and we get to NY 20 minutes early. The captain gets on the speaker, gives us the local temperature and conditions.

20 minutes later, the captain gets on the loud speaker again and says that we are going to Baltimore. Ummm, BALTIMORE????

“We are already in New York, on the holding deck to land. Why the HELL are we going to Baltimore?”

It so happened that our plane didn’t have enough fuel to wait in the air and land. That’s what the captain said.

We were in Baltimore for over 2 hours… sitting in this plane… No smoking, no drinking!

I finally got to NYC almost 4 hours later than scheduled!

At least I am here…

I fuckin’ love this city!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home