Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Pre-fly Party?



So…. I had to go to the bank before the airport… I left my house at 8:15am. I get stuck in mad traffic, and finally get to the airport at about 9:40.

All the check points are kosher, thank God! And I walk to my terminal. Now, let me tell ya’ll… I didn’t eat breakfast… So I had MAD munchies. I am sure you can put two and two together… I’m flying for fuck’s sake!

I’m walking in the terminal zone looking for a place to get something to eat. And something hot and cooked, possibly where I can be waited on… And it was like looking at an oasis in the desert. I see a couple sitting down in some place drinking two REALLY tall beers….

That would hit the spot…. So, I sat down… Now… I am just blogging about this because I started I noticed all of the alcohol placement. Wow! It seems as though the airline industry likes the passengers a little intoxicated.

Especially in Miami.. Those uptight people need a good beer to loosen up!

I was nice and toasted and ready to fly…


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home